1) Complete Physical Examination to insure
that the competitor is qualified to compete.
2) A dilated eye examination by an approved
3) An EKG (heart test).
4) A negative HIV Test.
5) A negative Hepatitis B Antigen Test.
6) A negative Hepatitis C Antibody test.
7) A CT scan or MRI of the Brain.
For Female Fighters additionally:
1) A negative pregnancy test.
2) A normal gynaecologic Examination.
For Fighters over 40 additionally:
1) A negative cardiac stress test.
2) A normal Neurologic Examination.
Dr. Michael Schwartz can be contacted via
the IARP/AAPRP website: